In accordance with Governor Eric Holcomb’s five-stage approach to reopen Indiana, we will begin resuming services May 10th. However, as he has asked faith leaders to be vigilant in protecting their people, we have adopted the following guidelines for our worship times. Although our services may look quite different in some ways, remember that the Word will still be preached and God will be worshipped and glorified through our efforts to assemble together.
1. Our first in-person service will be on Sunday, May 10 only at 11 a.m. There will not be any Children’s Church, nursery services, or 1:30 p.m. bible study that day.
2. Our next in-person service will be our Bible Study on Wednesday, May 13 at 6:30 p.m. Please stay tuned as we announce future service times.
3. All of our services will continue to be live-streamed from our Facebook page, www.facebook.com/templembchurch
4. Please follow CDC guidelines of six feet of distance between each other at all times. Family units may sit together. Parents and guardians are asked to monitor children closely, and keep them seated with you only and away from contact with others.
5. No hand-shaking, hugging, or other close-contact greetings.
6. Seating should take place in every other pew.
7. It is both acceptable to wear or not wear a face covering. We realize this is a personal preference and we are to respect others’ choices in this matter.
8. Any members that are age 65 or older or have high-risk medical conditions are suggested by the government to stay home, as they are the most vulnerable population to contract the coronavirus.
9. If you or any member of your household is sick, please stay home and watch our services online.
10. Use hand sanitizer, wash hands frequently, and, overall, exercise wisdom and caution regarding personal hygiene.
We pray that these measures will help keep us safe and healthy while we return to our regularly scheduled services.
Thank you for your patience and grace during these challenging times. For more information about the governor’s plan, go to: https://backontrack.in.gov/2348.htm. For specific instructions concerning houses of worship, follow this link: https://backontrack.in.gov/files/BackOnTrack-IN_PlacesOfWorship.pdf