In accordance with Governor Eric Holcomb’s five-stage approach to reopening Indiana, we have resumed in-person services. However, as he has asked faith leaders to be vigilant in protecting their people, we have adopted the following guidelines for our worship services. Although our services may look quite different in some ways, remember that the Word will still be preached and God will be worshipped and glorified through our efforts to assemble together.
1. We are recommending but not enforcing mask-wearing to be in accordance with our local guidelines and mandates.
2. We are encouraging social-distancing of 6-feet between family groups while sitting in pews. Parents and guardians are asked to monitor children closely, and keep them seated with you.
3. No hand-shaking, hugging, or other close-contact greetings.
4. Use hand sanitizer, wash hands frequently, and, overall, exercise wisdom and caution regarding personal hygiene.
5. If you or any member of your household is sick, please stay home and watch our services online.
6. All of our services will continue to be live-streamed from our Facebook page, www.facebook.com/templembchurch
We pray that these measures will help keep us safe and healthy while we navigate these trying times.
Thank you for your patience and grace during these challenging times. For more information about the governor’s mandate, go to https://www.in.gov/gov/files/ExecutiveOrder.